- Any cancellation received within 14 days prior to arrival date will incur a charge of 50% of the booking value.
- Cancellation received 14 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the total amount of the booking value.
- A penalty charge amounting to 100% of the total booking value for no-show or reduced length of the rental is applicable. Failure to arrive at the docking will be treated as a No-Show and no refund or voucher will be given.
CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS
- The cruise is subjected to weather conditions, and no refund will be issued in this case. The decision is due to the safety of the passengers.
- In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, a voucher valued for the total amount paid will be issued in exchange.
- A 50% deposit is necessary in order to confirm and guarantee the reservation.
- The balance is due 14 days before departure if paid via credit card. In case of bank transfer proof of payment must be provided at least 3 weeks prior to departure.
- Failure to provide the pre-authorization/payment of the balance will incur in the cancellation of the reservation.
Please note that it's not necessary to publish the conditions on the website, as no other website of cruise displays the cancellation policy.
I think that the reason is to encourage the bookings, and not put the attention to the cancellation policy.
Payment conditions are however displayed.
We should put the cancellation policy in the booking engine, customers will read the policy before to do the last click to confirm the reservation.