“Paradise”, “Spectacular” and ”The Garden of Eden” are just some of the words that can describe the stunning Seychelles islands. Seychelles represents an archipelago of 115 islands of granite and coral in the Indian Ocean. They are islands of timeless beauty, tranquility and harmony famous for their world-renowned beaches and for their great diversity, which rolls from lush forests down to the warm azure ocean.
Seychelles, one of the world’s very last frontiers, promises adventure and breathtaking natural beauty in pristine surroundings still untouched by man. Such a setting can only foster a warm sense of welcome and a zesty quality of life...
- Capital: Victoria
- Population: 85,000+
- Land Area: 455 Km²
- Language: There are three official languages in Seychelles: Creole (a lilting, French-based patois), English and French
- Time: GMT +4
- Currency: Seychellois rupee
- Recommended Forex: € or USD
- Climate: Warm and sunny weather all year long
- Rainy season from November to February: hot and humid with temperatures from 24° to 31°
- Dry season from May to October: rarely rainy with cool temperatures from 22° to 26°
Travelling Documents: For a 3 month stay, no advance visa is required. A valid passport, accommodation confirmation, proof of travel budget and return ticket are, however, required for visa on arrival.
Vaccinations: Not Applicable
Location of BLISS Hotel: 30 minutes from / to the airport